Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19u7zWoW8

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fat Quarter Apron


I saw a tutorial here on Prudent Baby to make an apron using a FAT QUARTER.  I have gotten several cute prints on sale for 99¢ at Joann's and was excited to try this cute pattern! Then they announced there was a contest to win a beautiful stack of fat quarters which was just the deadline I needed!  So I took a chance and sent these photos.  I thought it turned out pretty cute and hopefully someone in my family will also like it because it will most likely be a Christmas present. :-) I made the flowers as a pin so it could easily be removed and multiple washings wouldn't be an issue.  Simple, fast, inexpensive, and adorable....my kind of sewing project!

No comments:

Post a Comment