Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19u7zWoW8

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Birthday Bunting

Forgive the silly way it's hanging from a random ceiling hook.  It was the best spot that it fit for the photo at my house.  Hopefully it fit in a better spot for Jen!
I've been seeing TONS of fabric buntings in the blog world and was excited to give one a try!  I found some soft pretty fabrics at Joanns to make a happy birthday girl version. I knew my friend Jenny with three little girls with upcoming birthdays could get lots of use out of it!  I think it turned out pretty good for the first attempt!  Can't wait to make more!


**Update!  Here's a pic of the banner actually in use to celebrate THREE little sweetheart's birthdays!

1 comment: