Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19u7zWoW8

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting Ready for Gift Giving!













Inspired (admittedly by the fabric AND the project) by Joy's Hope Scarf Along Tutorial I made these scarves last weekend!  I had seen the fabric earlier and was really close to buying it recently for Jenny's Birthday Bunting. I decided against it because I was having trouble finding enough coordinating prints that would show off the design well enough for the small triangles and letters.  When I  saw how Julie used the prints I rushed back to Field's Fabrics to scoop it up!  With lots of girls in the family I easily justified the $ by thinking about how many gifts I could get from the cuts.  With the leftover scraps I knew I could make the little zippered pouch to match! I think they're turning out so cute and I hope the recipients like them too. ☺










No comments:

Post a Comment