Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz19u7zWoW8

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mindy Gledhill - Anchor


This video is from a new favorite artist I've found thanks to world of blogging and social networks.  This song can bring tears to my eyes when I think of how grateful I am for Aaron in my life!  Another big favorite is listed on the sidebar in the lullabies called Hourglass and the other fave is All About Your Heart.  I especially love the NieNie version and the connection it has to her story while played as the soundtrack to this video.  Such an inspirational story there!  Here's ANOTHER link to a cute little funky version of an acoustic session at home.  Love the simplistic beauty of her voice in this one too.

3 comments:

  1. Love her voice. I found her website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her voice! I have her website bookmarked now, thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked her Denise! Be forewarned her songs get stuck in your head! :-)

    ReplyDelete